Duravent 4 In. Pellet Vent Kit Stainless
Designed for horizontal stove venting, this Duravent 4 in. x 4 in. Pellet stove vent kit allows convenient through-the-wall installation and it is compatible with most pellet and Corn and multi-fuel stoves. Duravent is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent biocide products such as Corn, switch Grass, Cherry pits, soybeans, coffee husks, to name a few. Rated for continuous feed use flue temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. All Duravent components that come into contact with flue gases are built with an inner wall or corrosion resistant super-terrific metal. Duravent is engineered with features for a durable, safe and aesthetically pleasing venting system. Duravent is a paten-pending system for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets, Corn and other synfuels, or oil as fuel. This perfect fit and finish is made possible with a laser-welded inner and outer wall.
Model #: SD3100
- Compatible with most pellet and Corn and multi-fuel stoves
- 24 gauge steel
- Designed to horizontally vent a stove through a wall
- 24-gauge frame provides long-lasting use
- Kit includes: square horizontal cap, 90 degree elbow, wall strap,  12 In. straight length pipe, tee w/clean-out tee cap, wall thimble, and appliance adapter/increaser 3 In. to 4 In.
- Twist-lock design allows easy connection of components without the need for fasteners-
|Assembled Width (in)||4.0|
|Assembled Depth (in)||4.0|
|Assembled Height (in)||17.0|
No rows found.