The Cumberland USG730 Wood Pellet Grill
Never cook with gas or charcoal again with the Cumberland USG730 wood pellet grill. The state of the art USG730 wood pellet grill has integrated technology to automatically adjust the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always cooked to perfection. The Cumberland USG730 wood pellet grill automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. The Cumberland USG730 wood pellet grill also features a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Wood pellet grills and smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the computer control technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat while maintaining a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer. The Cumberland wood pellet grill also comes with an integrated food temperature sensor to ensure your food is cooked to perfection. This large wood pellet grill makes the perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen.
Model #: USG730
- Side loading pellet hopper has up to 18 lb capacity allows for 6 hours or longer between refills
- Easy grease pan system eliminates flareups and drains to the included bucket
- Stainless steel grill surface, grease tray and handles for easy cleanup
- Rollerblade style wheels for easy maneuverability
- Automatic ignition is simple with just the push of a button
- 730 square inch grilling surface which includes the internal 6″ x 29″ warming shelf (29″ x 17.5″ cooking surface)
- Versatile grilling temperatures from 180° to 500° perfect for grilling, smoking, braising and BBQ
|Assembled Depth (in)||29|
|Assembled Width (in)||55.1|
|Assembled Height (in)||45.3|
No rows found.